Friday, September 17, 2010

A Quick Card

Today I make a card using one of my favorite Designer Series Papers, Love Letter. It was a quick one and barely any stamping.
I started with a Basic Black base. I added the three different patterned papers from Love Letter DSP. I stamped the image from Circle Circus twice, once in Basic Black and then Riding Hood Red and cut it out. I popped each of them up with Stampin dimensionals, then put them onto the circles punched with the 1 inch circle punch. I added some 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain and it was done!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain

No comments: