Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday Bakery with a Mojo Sketch


Not too sure if my Mojo arrived with this card. I made it for the MojoMonday sketch #155 here.
I thought of using the DSP Pack-In Color papers right away but couldn't decide on a stamp set. Then I thought of Birthday Bakery cuz it has the tag stamp with the "for you cupcake".
I started with a base of Early Espresso. I added the Blushing Bride and Concord Crush paper from the DSP Pack-In Color. I cut the circles out with the Coluzzle. And I inked up the white one on the edges with Early Espresso. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and the Early Espresso Stampin write marker to color in just 4 of the cakes. I then used Blushing Bride, Concord Crush and Early Espresso stamp pads and blender pend to color in all the images, including the tag. I punched the tag out with the Large tag punch and then an Early Espresso piece with the XL Tag punch. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bakery
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Early Espresso, DSP Pack-In Color
Inks: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Early Espresso Classic pads and Stampin write markers
Accessories: Large & XL Tag punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Coluzzle, 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon, blender pens

No comments: