Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SUO Challenge #2 Big Shot Project

This is my submission for the SUO Challenge #2, to use the Big Shot, here.
So I decided to use the Pillow Box and make this cute little Halloween favor. I started with Pumpkin Pie card stock and ran that thru the Big Shot with the Pillow Box die. Then I ran some Pumpkin Pie patterned paper from the Patterns DSP Brights Stack thru again with the Pillow Box. I colored the sentiment from Wicked Cool with my Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin write markers. That was stamped on Whisper White and punched out with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. A Pumpkin Pie piece was punched with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch and layered on to a Concord Crush piece punched with the Scallop Circle punch. I added some white dots with the White Gel pen. I popped up that whole piece with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, I added some 5/8 inch Old Olive satin ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals, White gel pen, Pillow Box Big Shot die, 5/8 inch Old Olive satin ribbon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennie-
Great favor! I love the bright colors and these would be great for classroom treats. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :) I hope you'll come back to play with us again.

Amy

Jenn D said...

What a fun and festive favor. I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges!

Melina said...

really cute! love the colors you chose! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at SUO challenges!

AJ said...

Love this! Gee I wish Halloween was bigger here in Australia so we could have fun and everyone join in! lol. Enjoying the eye candy, non the less.

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

This is adorable! I love that pillow die. Thank you so much for participating with us at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges and we hope to see you on October 5 for our next challenge. God bless and have a great day!