Thursday, September 9, 2010

PPA#59 For You Flower

Here is this week's card for the PPA#59 Color Challenge.
The colors are Old Olive, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise.
Crumb Cake card stock is my base. I added Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise patterned papers from the Patterns Brights DSP Stack. I stamped the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp in So Saffron on So Saffron card stock, using the Stamp-a- ma-jig to line up the dots. I stamped the For You Flower in Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake card stock and punched it out with the XL Fancy Flower punch. I colored in the center of the flower with Old Olive, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise Stampin write markers then punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. I added a Tempting Turquoise piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. And I popped up the flower with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped thinking of you from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Old Olive. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain was stapled on to the card.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: For You Flower, Dot, Dot, Dot, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Old Olive, So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise Stampin write markers
Accessories: XL Fancy Flower punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch Circle punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig and Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love how you combined thevarious patterns of designer series paper! Cute idea to staple the ribbon on! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Stampin' Diva said...

Such a simple yet beautiful card. Love flower. thanks for joining us @ PPA!