Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stamping 411 #168 A Cute Christmas Tree

I'm back after a busy weekend and couldn't wait to stamp again. Even though it's only been three days, I miss it! So I made this quick one for the Stamping 411 sketch #168 here.
I started with a base of Garden Green adding some of the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. I used the coordinating A Cute Christmas stamp set and just colored one of the tree images with the Garden Green Stampin Write marker. I stamped Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Garden Green too. I punched that out with the Word Window punch and layered it onto a Garden Green piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Those pieces were popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Garden Green and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Garden Green Classic Stamp pad and Stampin Write marker
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punch, Stampin dimensionals, 5/8 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon

7 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous paper and your take on the sketch! :)

Patti Chesky said...

What a fun holiday card!

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Kerin said...

Ooh I've got this dsp on the way and I can't wait to get it now, your card is so cute!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love what you've done with this. Thanks for playing long this week.

gbarron56 said...

Jennie -- such a cute card! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with the Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Connie Babbert said...

So cute...love that fun paper! Great job!