Saturday, September 4, 2010

FTL106 More Autumn Spice

Since I had the Day of Gratitude stamp set and coordinating Autumn Spice Specialty DSP already on my desk for my last card, I figured I'd use them again and show you how many different looks you can create!
This one if for the FTL106 here at Clean and Simple Stamping.
The base of the card is Cajun Craze and I rounded the bottom corners with the Corner rounder punch. I added some DSP and also rounded the corners. I colored in the big leaf with the Early Espresso and More Mustard Stampin write markers. I stamped the other image on Very Vanilla with Early Espresso. I punched that out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch and layered it onto a Espresso piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch. The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly and I colored that with my Cajun Craze Stampin write marker, stamped it onto More Mustard and punched it out with the Word Window punch. A piece of Cajun Craze was punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, I popped up both leaf images with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude and Thank You Kindly
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso and Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and More Mustard Stampin write markers, Early Espresso Stampin pad
Accessories: 1 1/4 in and 1 3/8 in circle punches, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Corner rounder punch, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Carol Seitz said...

I love this. I think SU hit a home run with this DSP. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! Love the papers you used!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Heather P. said...

Wow, simply gorgeous, and I love those stamped leaves!

Thank you so much for playing along with us @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)