Monday, September 6, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch #167 Thank You

This is my take on the Stamping 411 sketch #167 here.
I began with a Baha Breeze card stock base and added some Baha Breeze paper from the Greenhouse Gala DSP and some more paper from that DSP. I colored the flower image from Friends Never Fade with the Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers and stamped it a few times on Whisper White and layered that onto a piece of Chocolate Chip. I stamped thank you from All Holidays in Baha Breeze, punched it out with the Word Window punch and layered it on to a Baha Breeze piece punched with the Modern Label punch. I added a strip of 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon and two Antique Brass brads to finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade and All Holidays
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baha Breeze, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers
Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label punches, 1/2 inch Pear Pizzazz stitched-poly ribbon, Antique brass brads

6 comments:

Kerin said...

Wow, this card is fabulous! I love the torn dsp background. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Selene Kempton said...

So rich and delicious! I love the colors and how you used the sketch so elegantly! Wonderful job Jennie!

Connie Babbert said...

Pretty paper to go with this sketch! Great job!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love this look and the colors.....great job!

Patti Chesky said...

Fun card!!! Love the use of the bold images!

Unknown said...

What a pretty and fun card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!