Friday, September 10, 2010

Clean & Simple Amour

This card is for this week's sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping-FTL107. I love this blog and their sketches! It's great for  making a quick and cute card!
I used the Artistic Etching stamp set with Love Letter DSP. The base is Riding Hood Red and I added two strips of Love Letter DSP. I stamped the medallion in Riding Hood Red and the Eiffel Tower in Basic Black on Very Vanilla. I cut out the Tower and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals. Amour was stamped in Riding Hood Red, punched with the 1 3/8 by 5/8 Oval punch and layered onto a Riding Hood Red piece punched with the 1 3/4 by 7/8 Oval punch. Finally, I ran some Basic Black card stock thru the Scallop Edge border punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Scallop Edge border punch, 1 3/8 by 5/8 and 1 3/4 by 7/8 Oval punches, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: