Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Halloween Card for Two Challenges

This colorful card was made for two challenges over at Splitcoast. One, the color combo, CC287 here and two, a sketch challenge, SC297 here.
The three colors are Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz. They made me think of Halloween so I used the stamp set Wicked Cool.
I started with a base of Peach Parfait and added patterned papers from the DSP Pack-In Color. I stamped the spider webs, bat, sentiment and witch hat in Concord Crush. I colored in the socks and boots with Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait Stampin Write markers. I cut out the hat and socks and boots and popped them up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, DSP Pack-In Colors
Inks: Concord Crush Stamp pad and Stampin write marker, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just tooo CUTE for words!!!!!!
tfs:)
chat