Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Halloween Treat for Two Challenges

Here's a Halloween card for two challenges. First, the Splitcoast sketch #298 here and second, the PPA Halloween Inspiration Challenge here.
I stared with a Basic Black card stock base. I ran a piece of Tangerine Tango thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. The patterned papers are from the Patterns DSP Brights stack. I made the ovals with my Coluzzle. I colored in the stamps from Wicked Cool with the Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango Stampin write markers. Finally, I added some retired Tangerine Tango ribbon and a retired brad.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Patterns DSP Brights Stack
Inks: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango Stampin Write Markers
Accessories: retired Tangerine Tango ribbon, retired brad, Coluzzle, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

5 comments:

mary noble said...

Love how you used these colors and patterns together - this card came out beautiful, and using the single stamp pic and greeting did not get lost, but rather it all came together really well. Love the little details in coloring the greeting and picture. The ribbon and brad were the icing on the cake! I have this set and I think I might be caseing your card! Thanks for sharing! Mary L http://www.doggandponyshow.blogspot.com

Linda Callahan said...

I love the colors you used here! Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Cute card! I love the texture and the Circle brad! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Cards by Gina said...

Love your card, Jennie! The colors and design are terrific!

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the colors!!! Such a different take on halloween with the Rich Razzleberry. Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!!