Saturday, September 18, 2010

FTL 108 Autumn Spice Tag

I made this tag for the Clean & Simple FTL 108 here.
I used my Coluzzle to cut the circle from Early Espresso card stock. Then I used it again to cut a circle of Autumn Spice Specialty DSP. I added some Early Espresso behind another strip of DSP and stamped the greeting from Day of Gratitude in Early Espresso. I also stamped the leaf in Early Espresso, cut it out and popped it up with a Stampin dimensional. Finally, I used the Crop-a-dile to punch a hole at the top and added some 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Papers: Early Espresso, Autumn Spice Specialty DSP
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Coluzzle, Stampin dimensionals, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta, Crop-a-dile

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this!

Gale said...

What a pretty fall theme on this card/tag. I like this a lot.

Robyn said...

This caught my eye straight away-Great circle card!

Candice said...

Just love this, what a cute little gift tag ;-)

Kay Kalthoff said...

Absolutley beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Kay

Anonymous said...

Love these colours!