Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch #170

Here's a quick one for the Stamping 411 sketch #170.
The base is Blushing Bride and I used two of the patterned papers from the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP. I ran a piece of Garden Green thru the Scallop Trim border punch. I stamped the coordinating ornaments and the sentiment from A Cute Christmas in Garden Green.
I colored in the ornaments with the Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin write markers. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Candy Cane Christmas Specialty DSP
Inks: Blushing Bride, Garden Green and Real Red Stampin Write markers, Garden Green classic stamp pad
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, 1/2 inch Blushing Bride stitched-poly ribbon

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

didn't get this set or the DSP...sure an sorry now!! This is lovely!

gbarron56 said...

Jenny -- darling card. I haven't used much of that DSP yet but you're are inspiring me to do so! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

Patti Chesky said...

Fun colors!!!!! I love non-traditional colors on holiday cards!

Connie said...

Great use of that DSP and stamp set! Very whimsical! Love it!

Unknown said...

How fun!! Love that stamp set and dsp!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Kerin said...

This is such a cute Christmas card! Love the colors!