Friday, November 18, 2011

Anniversary Card for a Mojo Sketch

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#215 here for this anniversary card. It's my parent's 46th anniversary on Sunday, along with my daughter's 17th birthday. Needless to say, it's a good day to celebrate!
I started with a Soft Suede base and added some Very Vanilla then some Spice Cake DSP. I used three patterns from the Spice Cake DSP. I stamped the greeting from Happiest Birthday Wishes and the Triple Treat flower in Soft Suede. I punched out the flower with the 5-Petal Flower punch and the center with the 1/2 inch Circle punch. I popped up both circles with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched the More Mustard flowers with the Boho Blossoms Punch and the centers in Soft Suede with the Itty Bitty Shapes pack. I ran the flowers thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder and used the White gel pen to add the centers. Finally, I  poppped up the main flower with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Inks: More Mustard and Soft Suede
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 1/2 inch Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack, Stampin' dimensionals, White Gel pen, Square Lattice embossing folder

No comments: