Monday, November 28, 2011

Thank You for a Splitcoast Sketch

I need a bunch of thank you cards so I used the Splitcoast Sketch#360 here for this one.
The base is Daffodil Delight and I added some Basic Gray and some Domestic Goddess DSP.
I ran the edge of the Basic Gray thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I stamped the image from Tagtastic in Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight. I cut out the Daffodil part and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. I punched the Daffodil circle with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch and the Gray scallop with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. I used my White Gel pen to add the dots to the scallops. I popped up the entire scallop with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Tagtastic
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and Domestic Goddess DSP
Inks: Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, White Gel pen, 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight grosgrain

No comments: