Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Birthday Card for a Sketch

It's my daughter's birthday on Sunday, so I used the Splitcoast Sketch#359 here for this card.
The base is Crumb Cake and I ran that thru the Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder. I added some Real Red Patterns DSP Brights and stamped the balloons from Crazy for Cupcakes on some more DSP, cut them out and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the main image from Crazy for Cupcakes in Basic Black. I colored it in with my Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Patterns DSP Neutrals and Brights Stack
Inks: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Perfect Polka-dot embossing folder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love how the polka dot background highlights the polka dot dsp.