Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

I made this thank you card for two challenges. First, the Stamping 411 Sketch#230 here. And second, the SUO Challenges#32 here.               The base is Soft Suede card stock and I added some Pool Party and some Spice Cake DSP. I used the Scallops#2 Bigz die for the Soft Suede scallop circle. I used my Coluzzle circle cutter for the Very Vanilla circle and the 2 1/2 inch Circle punch for the More Mustard circle. I colored the wreath stamp from Warmest of Wishes with my More Mustard, Pool Party and Soft Suede Stampin' write markers and punched it out with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, popping the wreath up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the thanks from Tagtastic in Soft Suede, trimmed it down and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 3/ 8 inch Pool Party ruffled ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Tagtastic and Warmest of Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Spice Cake DSP
Inks: More Mustard, Pool Party, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Scallops #2 Bigz die, Coluzzle, 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Pool Party ruffled ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the use of Designer Paper and ribbon. It makes a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko said...

What an awesome wreath! Love your use of that fabulous paper! Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko