Friday, November 11, 2011

Craft Fair Pencil Toppers

I've started to take pics of my goodies I've made for the craft fairs coming up.

I've made a bunch of these Punch Art pencil toppers. I saw samples of these on both Splitcoast Stampers here, and on Stampin' Connection, a resource for Stampin' UP! demos.
I don't have time to give directions for each of them but I'll list the supplies! Off to craft some more!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: none
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride
Inks: Basic Black Stampin' Write marker
Accessories: White Gel pen, 1/2 inch Circle punch(Santa tassel & reindeer nose), Large(Santa hat and hair) and Small Oval punches(Santa face), Owl Builder punch(Santa and reindeer eyes), Ornament punch(Santa beard), 5-petal flower punch(Santa mustache), Stocking builder punch, Snowflake punch(reindeer antlers), Curly label punch(snowman hat), Word window punch(Snowman hat), Hounds tooth, Snow Burst and Square Lattice embossing folders, 1 by 8 Cello bags,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are too cute!!! I will be featuring these projects on My Crafty Picks #42 with a link back to your blog on 11-13-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Mary said...

These are just too cute, they should sell very well at your craft fair!