Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Card for a Sketch

I made this quick Christmas card using the Splitcoast Sketch#357 here.
The base is Garden Green card stock. I ran some Whisper White thru the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I matted that with some Cherry Cobbler and added some Frostwood Lodge DSP to the bottom. I also ran the DSP thru the Scallop Edge Border punch. I colored in the stamp from Season of Joy with my Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Stampin' Write markers. I cut that out and popped it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I punched a 1 3/8 inch Circle of Cherry Cobbler and then a 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle of Garden Green, adding dots with my White Gel pen. I popped that whole piece up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the Word Window punch. Finally, I added some 3/8 inch Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Season of Joy
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Frostwood Lodge DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Accessories: Northern Flurry embossing folder, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, White Gel pen, 3/8 inch Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin ribbon, Word Window punch 

1 comment:

BecciRay said...

There is nothing you make I don't like! Or that sends me flying to my craft cave! THANK YOU!!!