Saturday, November 27, 2021

Birthday Card for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge

This birthday card for my daughter is for the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#377 here.

Biggest Wish and Through it Together are the stamp sets with some Pattern Party DSP and some Regals 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Biggest Wish and Through it Together

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, Pattern Party DSP, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Real Red, Black, White Craft

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Wonderful Gems, Red Rhinestone Jewels, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals, Heat tool



Product List

7 comments:

Stampin Expressions said...

Such an adorable card for your daughter! I love the red and black classic colors! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie! Such a bold color combo - very classy! I think I've already used most of that sheet from Pattern Party, lol - it's so perfect for everything! Thanks so much for playing at HSS!

Fiona said...

Great choice of colours - what a lovely sentiment that is too - thanks for sharing with us at HSS

Stampin With Leah said...

One of my favourite DSP patterns from that pack and my favourite birthday stamp right now. Your daughter will love this card! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the black, red, and white theme for a birthday card!I especially love that black and white plaid. It looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Black and White Gingham is such a great backdrop for Red. A lovely birthday card. I am sure your daughter will really appreciate her card, Jennie. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Stampin by Genny said...

I love the black, red and white combo for your birthday card. So creative on putting the sentiment on the circle. Great take on our sketch challenge. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.