Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Two for Tuesday Christmas Card

Here's another Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#270 here.

And then it's also for Just Add Ink#581 here. It's a Just Add "legs" challenge and I went with the legs of the deer in Peaceful Deer. 

Peaceful Deer is the stamp set with some Tidings of Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer

Papers: White, Soft Succulent, Sahara Sand, Tidings of Christmas DSP

Inks: Soft Succulent and Sahara Sand

Accessories: Deer Builder punch, Layering Circles dies, Lovely Labels pick a punch, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I've been hitting this DSP myself a lot this week - I love the choices you've made for that graceful deer! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Rachael Lewsley said...

A lovely, soft creation. I do love a good reindeer themed Chrissie card! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

Chantell Randall said...

Very sweet card - beautiful background paper and lovely stamping. Chantell Just Add Ink

Stef Perry said...

A beautiful mix of papers and handsome deer make one elegent and festive Christmas card Jennie! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!