Thursday, November 4, 2021

Two for Thursday Birthday Card

 This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#510 here.

And then it's also for The Paper Players#565 here. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge and I went down the middle column with circles, patterned paper and embossing.

Biggest Wish is the stamp set with some Sweet Symmetry DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Sweet Symmetry DSP

Inks: Calypso Coral and Just Jade

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Checks & Dots embossing folder, 1/4 in Bumble Gingham ribbon, Decorative Matte dots, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a cheery birthday card, Jennie! This designer paper is among my favorites. I LOVE the colors. There are so many wonderful little details on your card - the embossing, the ribbon, the matte dots. Everything goes together perfectly. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Player this week!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love this crisp layout and color combo! All of your circle elements are used perfectly and I love the scallops peeking out; they match the edges of the leaves in the DSP perfectly! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a great birthday card. I love the bright and fun colors. And you've reminded that I still haven't bought that sentiment set so thanks for the bit of enabling! And thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a fun card! Love the little matte dots and ribbon as the finishing touches!

Shaha said...

Love all the different papers and colors you have used here