Friday, November 26, 2021

Tidings & Trimmings Bundle Card for Two Challenges

This Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#513 here.

And then it's for the Global Design Project#319 here. It's a Christmas theme challenge, perfect for helping me create more Christmas cards that I need.

Tidings & Trimmings  is the stamp set with some of it's coordinating Tidings of Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tidings of Christmas

Papers: White, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Cherry Cobbler, Tidings of Christmas DSP

Inks: Evening Evergreen

Accessories: Christmas Trimmings dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card Jennie! I love that star and the beautiful background paper! So pretty for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

I love your combination of that star and the background paper with that little holly accent! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Pretty Christmas card! This trimmed star is just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.