Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, it's for The Paper Players#566 here. It's a Theme Challenge of Give Thanks.

And then the colors are for TGIF Challenge#341 here. The colors to use are Very Vanilla, Pale Papaya and Pool Party.

Time of Giving is the stamp set with it's coordinating Giving Gifts dies.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Time of Giving

Papers: Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Pale Papaya, 2021-2023 In Color DSP

Inks: Soft Suede

Accessories: Giving Gifts dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, 3/8 in Pool Party sheer ribbon, Artistry Blooms sequins, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is such a pretty Thanksgiving card. I love the little tag, sequins and bow! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

brrenwick said...

Great use of the colors in this weeks TGIF Color Challenge! I love the cute tag!

Nancy said...

I love tags on cards and this is just darling! Thanks so much for playing along this week at The Paper Players! Take care!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love your use of those TGIF colors and that tag die is on my wish list....but I already have SO MANY DIES!! Thanks for playing with out Paper Players challenge this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Jennie! Love that tag and the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!