Saturday, November 20, 2021

Congrats Card for a Sketch

I needed a card for a bridal shower this weekend so I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#532 here.

In Bloom and Little Delights are the stamp sets with some Sweet Symmetry DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: In Bloom and Little Delights

Papers: White, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Sweet Symmetry DSP

Inks: Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Calypso Coral

Accessories: Pierced Blooms dies, Scalloped Contours dies, Matte decorative dots, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very fun, Jennie - I was just looking at this DSP yesterday, lol, you read my stampin' mind! Such fun layers! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, I always love to see how other card makers use the SU DSP papers. I like how you matted the two panels, then expanded the tab to hold your sentiment. I hope the shower was wonderful, like your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and using our sketch!!! -Donna