Sunday, April 16, 2023

2023-2024 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks!

We're back from our wonderful Easter trip to Florida and I've made this card for three challenges.

My 2023-2024 Annual Catalog pre-order arrived while I was gone so I had to play with some new goodies. 

First, it's for the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#581 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#738 here. The colors to use are yellow, dark green, mint and white. I went with Lemon Lolly-a new core color, Garden Green and Mint Macaron.

Third, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#204 here. I went up the diagonal with floral, free and enamel dots.

I've used items from the Fresh as a Daisy Suite: Cheerful Daisies stamp set & dies, Fresh as a Daisy DSP and some Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cheerful Daisies

Papers: White, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Lemon Lolly, Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Inks: Lemon Lolly, Mint Macaron, Garden Green

Accessories: Cheerful Daisies dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals











Product List

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What a lovely card. That paper is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

Karren said...

Your daisy card looks wonderful! Such a great job combining these challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Betty said...

love that background with all the spring daisies - perfect card for our challenge! thanks so muc for joining our TicTacToe Challenge this week!