Monday, April 17, 2023

Circle Sayings Birthday Card

 

This birthday card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#513 here. I saw the sketch and thought of this piece from the new Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Second, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#233 here. I was inspired by the colors of the birthday garland and the cupcakes.

I've got some more sneak peeks from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog: Circle Sayings stamp set and the 2 3/8 inch Circle punch with some Bright & Beautiful DSP. 

There's also a few new Core Colors-Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly with a returning core color, Berry Burst.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Azure Afternoon, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks:  Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Berry Burst

Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Circle punch, Blender pens, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wonderful card. I like the stripes of color. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!