Friday, April 14, 2023

Taco Fiesta Birthday Card

This birthday card is for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#411 here. It's an inspiration photo and I was inspired by rainbow-like bright colors in the picture of the umbrellas.

I was also inspired by this card by Erica Cerwin. She helped create this stamp set as a Million Dollar Achiever. I just LOVE this set, it's the cutest and I'm so happy it's carrying over to the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.

The Picture This dies, however, are retiring.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Taco Fiesta

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green

Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, Mangy Melody, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Picture This dies, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cool, Jennie - LOVE those bright circles behind all that Mexican goodness! Yum! What a fun design! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jenny Engelke said...

This is just the cutest!!! I love the striped circles! I agree with Heather-- what a fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Love the bright strips on the Circles. Great interpretation of the Umbrella photograph. So glad you shared your creativity with us a HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT