Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy Easter

Here's an Easter card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#511 here.

Second, the colors are for The Card Concept#192 here. I went with Mossy Meadow, White and Crumb Cake.I was also inspired by the Easter theme and the brick fireplace.

Finally, it's for The Paper Players#634 here. It's a Theme of "the animals come in two by two. I chose bunnies.

Easter Bunny is the stamp set with some Neutrals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Easter Bunny

Papers: White Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Black, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Brick & Mortar Embossing folder,  Stampin dimensionals







Product List

4 comments:

Jaydee said...

Jennie, your little bunnies are adorable, and I love all the texture you captured in the background. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so super cute, Jennie. I love the background because it adds texture. The bunny is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We're so grateful to have you play along with us.
Karen L, DT

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a sweet card! And I just love the colors!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie

Karen K said...

Your card is adorable Jennie :) Love those bunnies facing each other, the texture and of course the layers. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen (DT)