Saturday, April 1, 2023

Subtles Easter Bunny Card

Here's an Easter card for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspire Create Challenge#139 here.

Second, it's for Just Add Ink#646 here. It's an Easter cookie inspiration picture and I was inspired to use bunnies, and carrots and the colors in the picture.

Third, it's for Inspired By#231 here. It's also an Easter egg inspriation picture so it was easy to pair these together!

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#202 here. I went down the right hand column with die cuts, pastels and Easter. 

I just love it when all these challenges line up together!!

So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz are going away with the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog-gonna miss these colors!!

Easter Bunny is the stamp set with some Subtles DSP. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Easter Bunny

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Subtles DSP

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

5 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable! Love how you used out sketch--that DSP looks great! I love this bunny--he's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!

Fiona Bradley said...

Very cute Easter card. This bunny looks like he's been digging around in Mr McGregor's veggie patch!! Fiona, Just Add Ink

Lou said...

So cute Jennie. I love your brightly coloured eggs. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

Such a sweet Easter card Jennie! I love the added detail those cute little patterned easter eggs add. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Suzanne said...

Jennie, Your card is perfect for Easter. I love the choice of colors and papers. I too love it when challenge requirements mesh so well! Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create.Challenge