Thursday, November 2, 2023

Another Rustic Crate Card

Since I had the Rustic Crate stamp set out for yesterday's card, I've used it again here.

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#631 here.

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#972 here. The colors to use are Blueberry Bushel, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie. The dessert is to add a green so I added Old Olive.

The greeting is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Rustic Crate and Autumn Leaves

Papers: White, Blueberry Bushel, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Black, Blueberry Bushel, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pecan Pie

Accessories: Timeworn Type embossing folder, Deckled Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a gorgeous color palette! I don't think I'd ever seen anything like it and I love it! Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna W. said...

Beautiful autumn card. Great use of colors.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

I’m such a sucker for anything with that beautiful shade of blue I love that big checked paper along with your autumn images! So happy to have you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!