Monday, November 20, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card

 

This birthday card for my nephew is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#984 here.

Second, it's for Seize the Birthday#273 here. I didn't go with the topping this time. 

Finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#447 here. It's an inspiration challenge and I was inspired by the wood grain background and some of the colors to create a masculine card.

Trucking Along and Something Fancy are the stamp sets with some One Horse Open Sleigh DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trucking Along and Something Fancy

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Real Red, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Trucking Along Builder punch, Something Fancy dies, Stampin dimensionals














Product List

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! Great colour combo - I always love vehicles with gifts too - so fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.