Sunday, November 12, 2023

Soft and Subtle Snowy Christmas Card

Here's a soft and subtle Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#155 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Hues#75 here. The colors to use are light blue and purple and I thought of a snowy Christmas card. I went with Balmy Blue and Fresh Freesia.

Brightest Glow is the stamp set with some Subtles DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brightest Glow

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Subtles DSP

Inks: Balmy Blue and Fresh Freesia

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Sponge Daubers, 1/2 inch Balmy Blue and White Variegated Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is really pretty--I love the colors you've used!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

Suzanne said...

Jennie, such a sweet card. I like how you used the colors- a bit nontraditional. Thanks for taking part with Inspire.Create Challenges.

Julie B said...

Love it when you can combine challenges like this Jennie, a lovely take on the colours. Thanks for being inspired by my colours at Color Hues. :)