Friday, November 10, 2023

Autumn Card

Here's an autumn card for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#611 here.

Second, the colors for Sunday Stamps#321 here. I went with Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock and Shaded Spruce. I thought of the All About Autumn DSP.

I created the tag with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, sponge daubers and ink. After creating the leaves, I colored in the background with my Pool Party Stampin' Blend.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Autumn Leaves

Papers: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, All About Autumn DSP

Inks: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, White Craft

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, Corner Rounder punch(retired), Basics Embossing powders, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Autumn Leaves dies, Sponge Daubers, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

2 comments:

dj said...

A beautiful fall card!! Thanks for playing along with our “Autumn’s Riches” color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your rocked our Autumn color palette using this stenciled tag.
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC321

Annette Elliott said...

Jeannie, I love your stenciled fall tag! It just pops off your card and feels warm and cozy. Thanks for playing along with this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps!