Wednesday, November 22, 2023

CAS Merry & Bold

Here's a clean and simple Christmas card for three challenges.

First, it's for The Paper Players#667 here. It's a clean and simple challenge to use a tag.

Second, it's for the colors at the Global Design Project#421 here. The colors to use are Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Pool Party.

Finally, those paired perfectly with Just Us Girls#706 here. It's a December Mood Board with many delightful and cheerful Christmas images! I focused on the colors and the ornaments.

Merry & Bright is the stamp set with some Merry Bold & Bright DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry & Bright

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Silver Foil Sheets, Merry Bold & Bright DSP'

Inks: Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, Christmas Tidings embossing folder, 2022-2204 In Color Baker's Twine, Stampin dimensionals












4 comments:

Carol said...

I already love these Christmas lights and you used our moodboard colors with them so they caught my eye! I am a big fan of tags and tags on cards, so your design "speaks to me." Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

LeAnne said...

Super cute and fun! I saw those colors and scratched my head, but you nailed them perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with my CAS tag challenge at the Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie those festive lights are such a fun way to decorate your tags - love the peek of DSP too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, those festive lights are so fun! I love your happy tag! The embossed background adds so much detail and the sentiment is so festive! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!