Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Trucking Along Festive Christmas

This Christmas card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#732 here. I didn't make a square card but stuck to the sketch for a regular A2 card.

Second, it's for Festive Friday#0146 here. It's a Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day inspo list and I went with Red, Black, punch and clean & simple.

Finally, it's for the Global Design Project#419 here. It's Theme week and the theme is "Tis the Season". I went with Christmas. 

I colored some Basic Rhinestone Jewels with my Real Red Stampin' Blends.

Trucking Along is the stamp set with some One Horse Open Sleigh DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trucking Along

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Inks: Black, Real Red, Old Olive

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Trucking Along Builder punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

5 comments:

Patti said...

Great way to crush all those challenges Jenni! I’m so happy that you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I love your rectangle vrs square version-I wish I would have thought of that lol! Thank you for participating!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

What a lovely card! You incorporated the elements for the different challenges beautifully! Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the black scallop order with the black and white gingham and I'm always a sucker for a red truck on a Christmas card. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Debi said...

Wonderful card, Jennie. Your conversion from square to rectangular worked nicely. I love the gingham ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. Debi TMS DT

Donna W. said...

Love a black, white, and red card. That is a cute little truck.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.