Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Bee Mine Suite

 

Here's a cute card with the Bee Mine Suite that's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#556 here.

Then it's for As You See It#316 here. It's a fill in the blank challenge of "My Latest Craft Purchase is....." And my latest purchases are from the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalog: the Bee Mine Suite!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Bee Mine DSP

Inks: Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: Bee Builder punch, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

1 comment:

Jan Clothier said...

Very cute, Jennie! Those bees certainly make a statement and are a great addition to your stash. Thank you for playing with us again at As You See It. It's always a pleasure to have you join us. :-)