Friday, February 2, 2024

Little Dreamers Baby Card

This baby card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#430 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#778 here. The colors to use are green, blue and kraft. I went with Shaded Spruce, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. A perfect combo to use for the baby boy card I need for a shower this weekend!!

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#240 here. I went across the top row with enamel dots, kraft and use the word love.

Little Dreamers is the stamp set with some Sunny Days DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Little Dreamers

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Sunny Days DSP

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Pool Party, Garden Green

Accessories: Little Dreamers dies, Banners Pick a punch, Opaque Faceted Gems, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

1 comment:

Mary B said...

Great layout for Litte Dreamers!