Sunday, February 25, 2024

Trucking Along Birthday

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Inspired By Challenge#277 here. 

Second, it's for Seize the Birthday#278 here. The topping is to use red as the main color. That's my favorite color so I had to play!!

Finally, I paired these with the Hand Stamped Sentiments#432 here. I was inspired by all the reds and added a little pink too with the Sunny Days DSP.

Trucking Along and Circle Sayings are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings and Trucking Along

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Sunny Days DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Petal Pink, Black, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, 1/4 inch Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Deckled Circles dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the truck. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Can't go wrong with a red truck :)! Thanks for joining in at STB

Nancy said...

I am learning that red is a very popular color among cardmakers. I love your mix of DSP and the black gingham bow. This is a darling birthday card, Jennie! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Genevieve Valdes said...

Fabulous how you used the truck for your birthday card. I also love the printed paper combination. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stampede Sentiments.