Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Congratulations Bridal Shower Card

 

This bridal shower card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the TGIF Challenge#459 here.

Then it's for the SUO Challenge#345 here. It's a Favorite Florals challenge and I'm loving the new, Sale a bration, Sunny Days DSP!

Something Fancy is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Something Fancy

Papers: White, Pool Party, Sunny Days DSP

Inks:  Poppy Parade

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Banners Pick a Punch, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

3 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Super adorable and great use of that DSP that I still need to cut. Thank you for sharing with us at SUOChallenges.com!

Tammy Fite said...

I agree--LOVE the Sunny Days DSP!! I have just about used all mine up! Your card is lovely--thank you for sharing at SUOC!!

Christy Lynn said...

Very cute, Jennie! I like the itty bitty flower accents on your circles to go with the bigger flowers on the DSP. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!