Saturday, February 3, 2024

Clean & Simple Bee My Valentine

Here's a clean and simple Valentine for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#529 here.

Second, the colors are for Just Us Girls#712 here. The colors to use are red, pink and neutrals. I went with Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink-both in the Bee Mine DSP.

Finally, it's for the Color Hues#80 here. They also have the colors red and pink. Perfect for combining challenges like I love to do!

Bee My Valentine is the stamp set with some Bee Mine DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Bee Mine DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink

Accessories: Bee Builder punch, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the modern stripes with your focal point heart Jennie - very chic! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Julie B said...

Love it when you can bounce ideas off multiple challenges like that, very satisfying. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues. :)