Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Biggest Wish Birthday Card

I needed another birthday card for my other nephew and this one is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sketch Saturday#744 here.

And then it's for the Festive Friday Challenge#0153 here. It's an International Women's Day challenge inspo list and I went with Blue, White and embossing.

Biggest Wish and Circle Sayings are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish and Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party

Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Lemon Lolly and Pool Party

Accessories:  Stripes & Splatters embossing folders




Product List

3 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cool interpretation of the sketch - clean lines always work. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

Jaydee said...

What a great layout and I love how the movement on the card allows your eye to travel to the focal elements! So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Helen Jennings said...

I love the way you have used these offset panels in the card. Thank you for joining the Festive Friday Challenge.