Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Holiday Mini Sneak Peek

I used the Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#154 here for this Halloween card. It's also another sneak peek at the stamp set, Out On a Limb, from the Holiday Mini.The base is Cajun Craze card stock and I added papers from the Frightful Sight DSP. A piece of Old Olive was run thru the Scallop Edge Punch. I punched out a Whisper White circle with the 2 1/2 inch Circle punch. I stamped the broom and moon from Out On A Limb in Basic Gray. I colored the witch with my Cajun Craze, Basic Gray and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers. I punched an Old Olive circle with the 1 inch Circle punch. I stamped the owl in Cajun Craze and popped it up with a Stampin' dimensional. I punched out the ghost pattern with the 3/4 inch Circle punch. The 1/2 inch Circle punch was used on the Cajun circle and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack on the Basic Gray circle. I used my Basic Gray, Cajun Craze and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers again on the greeting from Wicked Cool. I punched that out with the Large Oval punch, layered it onto an Olive piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Out On A Limb and Wicked Cool
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Frightful Sight DSP
Inks: Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: 2 1/2 inch, 1 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch Circle punches, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Scallop Edge Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: