Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Card for Two Challenges

I know, not such an original title, but it gets to the point! I made this card with the Clean and Simple Stamping FTL#155 here.  And then I used the Splitcoast Color Combination#338 here, too. The colors to use are Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and More Mustard.
I started with some More Mustard card stock and ran it thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder. I used some DSP from the Paisley Petals DSP and matted that and a piece of Very Vanilla with some Cherry Cobbler. I stamped grateful and the dotted leaf from Falling Leaves in Cherry Cobbler. I stamped the other two leaves in Calypso Coral and More Mustard, cut them out and popped them up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some new 3/8 inch Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Mini finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Papers: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Paisley Petals DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Calypso Coral
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Stampin' dimensionals, 3/8 inch Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin ribbon

No comments: