Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Card for Two Challenges

This card is for two challenges. First, I used the Stamping 411 Sketch#217 here. And second, the Splitcoast Color Challenge#337 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.
I started with a Real Red card stock base and added some DSP from the Big Top Birthday DSP.  I punched out squares of Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy card stock with the 1 1/4 inch Square punch. I cut squares of Patterns DSP Brights stack for the Real Red and Daffodil Delight pieces. I stamped A to Z in Night of Navy then trimmed it down to a square. I also stamped the greeting from Perfect Words in Night of Navy. I colored the apple from Fruit and Flowers with my Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers, cut it out and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy 1/4 inch Grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: A to Z, Fruit and Flowers and Perfect Words
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Patterns DSP Brights Stack, Big Top Birthday DSP
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers, Night of Navy Classic Stamp pad
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Square punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy 1/4 inch Grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love the stripes and colors!!

Selene Kempton said...

Too cute!

Patti Chesky said...

Adorable!!!! I love those stripes! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.