Thursday, August 4, 2011

Splitcoast Sketch#344 Thinking of You

This is for the Splitcoast Sketch#344 here.
I used my Color Coach (again) for the colors of Cherry Cobbler, Wisteria Wonder and Pretty in Pink. It actually suggested Pink Pirouette but I wanted to use some Pretty in Pink Patterns DSP.
The base is Cherry Cobbler and I added Pretty in Pink and the Patterns DSP Subtles Pretty in Pink. I ran some Wisteria Wonder thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I stamped the flowers from Flower Fest in Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder. I added some Cherry Cobbler card stock and 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon. I punched out the Cherry Cobbler circle with the 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, the Wisteria circle with the Circles#2 Big Shot die and the patterned Pretty in Pink piece with the 1 3/8 inch Circle punch. Thinking of You from Trendy Trees was stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with the Large Oval punch. The Wisteria flower was punched with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack and I added a Silver Mini brad to the center. Finally, all of the circles were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flower Fest and Trendy Trees
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder, Patterns DSP Subtles Stack
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, Mini Silver brads, Large Oval punch, 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2 inch Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots ribbon, Big Shot Circles#2 die

No comments: