Friday, August 5, 2011

Little Friends Get Well

I saw this card by Jill Hilliard, loved the layout and made my own version.
I used the Little Friends stamp set with papers from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit.
The base is Pumpkin Pie card stock. I ran some Old Olive thru the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I punched out three squares of the Playful Polka Dots SSK with the 1 1/4 inch  Square punch. I stamped the image from Little Friends in Black StazOn ink on some Watercolor paper and colored it in with my Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers and Blender pens. I stamped get well wishes from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the Curly Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Little Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Watercolor paper, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Playful Polka Dots SSK
Inks: Black StazOn, Old Olive Stampin Write Marker and Classic Pad, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Curly Label punch, 1 1/4 inch Square punch, Blender Pens, Square Lattice embossing folder

No comments: