Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MOJO202 Anniversary Card

I used the MojoMonday Sketch#202 here for this anniversary card. I also used my Color Coach to get this color combo of Baha Breeze, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry.
The base is Island Indigo card stock and I added some Baha Breeze and then Baha patterned paper from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. The Razzleberry paper is also from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. I stamped the flower from Vintage Vogue in Razzleberry, cut it out and added an Island Indigo Designer Printed Brad. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the greeting from Vintage Vogue in Island Indigo. I put that all on a Whisper White circle that was cut out with the Circles#2 Big Shot die. That was layered onto an Indigo piece punched with the 2 1/2 inch Scallop Circle punch and popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped the triangles from Pennant Parade in Baha Breeze and cut them out. Finally, some 1/4 inch Rich Razzleberry grosgrain was snipped out with scissors to create the banner look.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue and Pennant Parade
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Inks: Baha Breeze, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 2 1/2 inch Scallop Circle punch, Circles#2 Big Shot die, Island Indigo Designer Printed Brad, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/4 inch Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon

No comments: