Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today's the Day for the Holiday Mini Catalog!

The Holiday Mini Catalog is live today so to kick it off I made a card featuring products in the Mini. I used the MojoMonday Sketch#206 here to get started.
I have a Real Red card stock base then added three patterned papers from the new, Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP. The dots and stripes on the paper have glitter! I ran the Very Vanilla piece thru the Big Shot with the new Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I stamped the stocking from the new, Stitched Stockings stamp set in Real Red and punched it out with the new, Stocking Builder Punch. I trimmed down the stocking and added a Real Red piece punched with the Stocking Builder Punch. The stockings were popped up with Stampin' dimensionals. I colored in the Merry Christmas stamp from Delightful Decorations with my Real Red and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker and punched it out with the 3/4 Circle punch. I popped up that circle with Stampin' dimensionals. The Wasabi piece was punched out with the 1 inch Circle punch and the Real Red piece punched with the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch. Finally, some 5/8 inch Real Red Satin Ribbon finishes it off.
Stamps: Stitched Stockings and Delightful Decorations
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Snow Burst embossing folder, Stocking Builder Punch, Stampin' dimensionals,  3/4 inch and 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch Circle punches, 5/8 inch Real Red Satin Ribbon

No comments: