Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stitched Stockings for a Sketch

I made this card for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#351 here.
The base is Chocolate Chip card stock and I added some Wild Wasabi and then some Holly Berry Bouquet DSP. I ran the rectangles of Very Vanilla thru the Big Shot with the Snow Burst textured impressions embossing folder and matted them with some Wild Wasabi. I stamped the stockings from Stitched Stockings in Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi and used the Stocking Builder Punch to punch them out. I popped up the stockings with Stampin' dimensionals. I stamped Merry Christmas from Season of Joy in Wild Wasabi and punched it out with the Small Oval punch. I layered that onto a Wild Wasabi piece punched with the Scallop Oval punch and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/2 inch Chocolate Chip Scallop Dotted ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Stockings and Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Stocking Builder punch, Small Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Snow Burst embossing folder, 1/2 inch Chocolate Chip Scallop Dotted ribbon

No comments: