Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little Pickup

I made this card with the Splitcoast Sketch#350 here.
The base is Real Red card stock and I added papers from the Big Top Birthday DSP. I stamped the truck from Loads of Love and the man and dogs from Loads of Love Accessories in Staz-On black. I colored in the images with my Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Soft Suede Ink pads and Blender Pens. I stamped the sentiment in Tempting Turquoise and punched it out with the Small Tag punch. I layered it onto a piece of Turquoise punched with the Large Tag punch. I added a Daffodil Delight brad to the center and popped it up with Stampin' dimensionals. Finally, some 1/4 inch Daffodil Delight grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Big Top Birthday DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Soft Suede Classic Ink pads, Black Staz-On
Accessories: Small and Large Tag punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Daffodil Delight brad, Blender pens

No comments: